Saturday 8 June 2013

Love Letters

Bo Bunny make wonderful, bright and inspiring collections used around the world and love by crafters all over.  

I have used Bo Bunny many times and today I would like I share a card I have made using the Love Letters collection.


As many of you will know I love to fussy cut and have a page of flowers is simply heaven to me.  Using a 6x6 blank card from my stash I began but cutting out one of the cut aparts then fussy cut around to create the border.  I then fussy cut out the flowers and leaves, some of the stamps, love heart, the tag and the black heart with the small heart trail.

I used sticky glue to adhere the cut out onto the card but any form of adhesive is perfect.

I like to lay all my cut outs onto the page before I adhere it to create the layers and dimension and when I feel I have the layout as I like only then will I start to adhere them down.  

I adhered the tag directly onto the page first then using pop dots I arranged the cut out flowers around this and then again using pop dots the heart with the sentiment and the black heart and trail.  I then used a small heart punch, mine is one I purchased from my local craft store, and punched out more heart to use to layer on top of the embellishments.  

Using a sharp craft knife a made an incision and slid in two of the cut out stamps in the corner using a pop dot behind the pink stamp to lift it off the page to creat dimension.m the tell stamp was adhered with a tiny spot of glue.


On the inside I used one of the cut outs and layered some of the paper below using a  banner style.  I raised the teal banner onto pop dots and adhered one of the stamps.  I also cut around some of the rosette type buttons and layered these also around the banner.  

I then used the stamp from the collection, stamping in black Archival ink and layered some more stamps and a love heart leaving space to personalise and write a small sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Have a fantastic weekend.
Take care of you.
Pauline
X




No comments:

Post a Comment