Sunday 9 June 2013

My 2nd Ever 12 x 12 Scrapbook Experience.

I have used Bo Bunny Love Letters 12 x 12 paper in this project.

So here is my second attempt to conquer the craft of scrapbooking.  I have found not having my Eclips machine has meant I couldn't add all the shapes and borders I would have liked to add, but I tried my best and am happy with how it has turned out.  Well I think I have learned more and able to build upon my skills and teeny bit of experience, however I will let you be the judge of that.



My daughter hates this picture but I love it as she is really happy, even her eyes are smiling.

On this page I used wooden letters from my local craft store, wooden flourish, an antique lace doily and some paper roses.  I also cut out some glitter accents from the Mariposa stack by DCWV.  All the butterflies are from Graphic 45 Old Curiosity Shoppe.  


I inked the paper flowers with Adirondack alcohol ink in Cranberry and Clover and added pink and cream beads from my stash.


The leaves I cut from Bazzil paper.  I recently purchased Susan's Garden Tool Kit from Sizzix and this was the 1st time I have used it, am happy with how they turned out, what do you think?




I finished off the page with some of the stickers from the collection and sprayed with Ranger's Perfect Pearls to add glimmer and sparkle to my gorgeous wee girl.  The stamp you see here is from Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous collection Ultimate Grunge.

Thanks for stopping by.  Take care of you.
Pauline
X





No comments:

Post a Comment