Saturday 24 August 2013

Door Hanger

Tonight I have been busy playing with my gelatos from Faber Castell.  As promised I have made something new other than a card and will definitely be making more of these to sell at my Christmas fayre. 


The hanger is plywood which I bought from my local craft store.  I used all my pink and purple gelatos then used my PITTbig brush pens to stamp on top. I used Tim Holtz dots first, Hero Art stamp along the bottom and a flower and heart from my Dylusions collections. 


I did the back too and stamped using a Dylusions dangle. I then used a purple PITT pen around the edges, stamped out a sentiment, Dylusions of course, and then covered the entire hanger with gloss deco patch glue to seal. 

Great fun and fantastic for every young person. 

Have a great weekend

Pauline
x


No comments:

Post a Comment