Thursday 22 August 2013

Dyan's Dylusions Dangerous Dangles

Hi all, hope the week has been kind to you, never mind not long until pay day now!

Today a very kind postman delivered me a wee package, nnoooo honey I truly don't know how it could be for me.........


Well of course I had to insist that as my name was on the package someone surely loves me so much they sent me a gift.  Ok ok all my fingers, toes, arms and legs were crossed hehe.  Truthfully a wee bargain off Ebay and top quality previously loved and now loved even more by me, stamps.

So a card making I had to go.........


Distress Inks in Tattered Rose, Milled Lavender and Seedless Preserve then Victorian Velvet, Spun Sugar and Shaded Lilac for the accent heart and button background stamps.  

Dylusions stamps are Ariund The Edge, Inbetweenies and sentiment is from Say It show It Is.  I also added my own doodles around the page using my Faber Castell PITT artist pen S or 0.3mm.


I then used my Inktense pencils and added some Perfect Pearls in Iridescent Violet for some gorgeous fun lovin shimmer.

Fun, fun, fun.  Feeling less shakey now I have had my stampin fix hehehe.

Take care of you,
Pauline
x



No comments:

Post a Comment