Sunday 1 September 2013

Door Hangers

Using my favourite Stampotique and Dylusions stamps I have been busy making some MDF door hanger.

These are the hangers in their raw state.

I the used gesso to prep them and white acrylic paint around the edges.  I used gesso as primer for using Gelatos to enable them to move around and blend easier.


I stamped out my favourite rock chick, Prom Queen, from Stampotique and the quote from Dylusions. I made three: one more pink, one more purple and one inbetween, haha just like the three bears......


Using my favourite Inktense pencils from Derwent all Prom Queen's and the monsters were coloured in, cut out and adhered to the door hangers.  The background are flowers from Dylusions, crackles from Tim Holtz and blobs from Dylusions.  I used PITT big brush pens to stamp the Prom Queen hangers and Distress Ink in Aged Mahogany in the monster hangers.

They are stamped on the back too using Dylusions Inbetweenies stamp.


I then made two for the little monsters using Dylusions stamps.




They are all then sealed with Decopatch glue in Gloss and left to dry.

Great fun as always.  Hope you enjoyed this blog, please leave a comment to let me know x

Pauline






1 comment: