Friday 15 November 2013

Shadow Box

Hi all.  Today whilst trying to shake a headache I was determined to keep busy.  So, when the postie delivered my wee guy's school photos I knew exactly what I needed to do.


How cute is he, love him ssssooooo much, cheeky monster lol

I have used a Ribba frame from Ikea, Graphic 45 paper ABC Primer and some paper flowers.  

First I made a photo mat then added layers behind finishing with black card stock to achieve the look of pages from a book.  I made both sides separately and had a 1/2 inch fold on the inner sides to then adhere these to the page.  

I did some fussy cutting and added foam dots to add layers.  All the paper was edged with Black Soot Distress Ink from Tim Holtz.  

Great fun and will likely now be a Christmas present for gran.

Pauline
X

1 comment:

  1. Hehe... I was going to do something with my son's school photos too... Until I saw the proof, in which he was pulling the most awful face ever (not even good in a funny way, lol), so now I shall have to organise other photos. *sigh*

    This is just gorgeous, by the way. It has such great depth and detail, without drowning out the photo! x

    ReplyDelete