Monday 3 March 2014

Reorganising My Craft Space

As some will be aware I am hoping to spend more time building my crafting empire so I thought a little remodelling of my craft space aka the kitchen diner was required. 


I had watched a lot of videos on YouTube  and decided on the make and model only to then hear Ikea was discontinuing this range.  So to avoid dispair I waited patiently for payday then drove the 60 miles to pick it up. 



The next day my daughter and I were a formidable team and we got it all done.  My lounge however did not look as pretty as it had done but the next day having fallen asleep shattered I finished cleaning up.





I love my wee slice of heaven and can't wait to share it with a few fellow crafters in future. 

Hope you have all had a fantastic weekend. I have a rather large order arriving from Stampin' Up! on Tuesday so I will be busy hopefully crafting away on some new projects. 


No comments:

Post a Comment