Sunday 25 May 2014

Project Life and Stampin' Up!

Just in case you haven't heard Becky Higgins and Stampin' Up! have partnered together, which I am delirious about.  The USA are ahead of us so they have samples and photos all over YouTube and Instagram, but alas us European demos are not allowed to even show a whiff of it until July 2nd.  Unfair, yes, frustrating, oh yes and discriminatory, big time!

So I have purchased another Project Life set from my LCS and made a few of my own filler cards.  Here is what I have done so far......

I used my Sizzix Eclips and Collage Art by DCWV to make these filler cards, sized approx. 3x4".










I hope you like what I have done so far.  I still have all the baby years to do so I will be posting more pages when they are completed.
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend full of fun.  Take care of you.
Pauline x

Products Used:
Stamps - Hashtags from Tim Holtz, Anything Is Possible by Unity Stamps, This and That roller stamp from Stampin' Up!
Jade and Baby Boy Project Life collections from Becky Higgins.
Foam stickers from LCS 
Arrows and notepad shapes from Basic Shapes cartridge for Eclips machine by Sizzix.
Black pen by Sakura Micron 08.










No comments:

Post a Comment