Tuesday 10 June 2014

Mini Album using Stampin Up and Graphic 45.

Yesterday I was inspired by many wonderful mini albums I have recently seen online.  So I made my own and actually I am really proud of how it has turned out.

I used the back of an old glass photo frame, painted in with white gesso leaving it look shabby chic style.  I then used a Modern a Medley collection from Stampin Up for all the background, a Prima tag (also roughly pained with gesso) stamped with En Francais from Stampin Up and Couture from Graphis 45 for all the embellishments.

I used my Sizzix Eclips to make this frame then ran the cream card through an embossing folder to create the pattern.  The embossing folder was from Sizzix and I used a Big Shot, also Sizzix.  The flowers are I Am Roses, which were secured using my hot glue gun.  The oval above the punch is a a Stampin Up punch and the sentiment is from the Couture collection.














The ring binder is from Tim Holtz Ideology collection.  I usually make albums then give them away as presents or as commissions for customers but this one is all mine.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my album and that it inspires you to create something wonderful too.

Take care of you.

Pauline x












No comments:

Post a Comment