Saturday 28 June 2014

Mother Goose Mini Album and Storage Book

I have 99.9% finished the project.  With only the ribbon ties to add it's almost complete.  Here are some more photos.  Part 1 of this mini can be found        and to see how I completed the book click


I made an envelope and made a small photo book to slip underneath.  The bottom page opens into a flip booklet, which has been decorated with papers from both the 8x8 pad and the 6x6 co-ordination pad.





This is the back page.  I stopped at four pages as I had made so many options for holding photographs within these four pages it was getting very bulky.


Then I started to decorate the book I had already constructed.  The link for how I constructed the book is above.


I love the inside of the box, this paper is so special.





The outside of the book.



The front page has lots of layers and so much fussy cut parts adhered and added, which a 2D photo is hard to pick up.  I used Decopatch on Mother Goose's wing and the dog's tail to strengthen them and also added lots of Glossy Accents for some extra shine.


This photo shows the layers better.

Well I hope you love this wee album as much as I do.  Take care of you.

Pauline x














No comments:

Post a Comment