Monday 7 July 2014

Turquoise Summer Notelets.

I have been making some Notelets this weekend inspired by another card I saw on Instagram and have altered the idea and made my own versions.

The stamps are A Mixed Bunch and I used the coordinating punch to punch them out.  I love having all the goodies to make life simpler.  I also used Banner Blast and coordinating punch to make the wee banners.


Tonight I made some boxes for them using The Crafty Owls box builder.  You can find this on the tabs above this blog.  She is so clever!


I added some daffodil delight and silver ribbon, flowers using Petite Petals and yes the coordinating punch, and bling from my stash with adhesive dots.  I am loving turquoise right now, it is so summery.

Hope you all have a fab week.  Take care of you.

Pauline x



No comments:

Post a Comment