Sunday 17 August 2014

Purple and Gold

Today's cards I have used my Elegant Butterfly and my Itty Bitty punches from Stampin' Up!


First I stamped my butterfly using Elegant Eggplant ink and the Papillion Potpurri stamp set then made my card using Very Vanilla and Elegant Eggplant cardstock.  I then used Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and Sahara Sand ink to create the background.  I stamped 'best friend' also in Elegant Eggplant ink from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set and then using the Modern Label punch adhered it onto the card using dimensionals.  Once dry, I punched out my butterfly using the coordinating Elegant Butterfly punch.


The gold card is from my stash and using the Itty Bitty punch I punched 5 flowers.  I used the round end of a paint brush and gentle pushed the punched flowers onto the back of my ink scrubbing mat, which is made of dense foam.  I then added the self adhering pearls into the middle of each flower, rolled up a glue dot and then adhered the flower onto the card.  To add that extra bit of glamour I stamped smaller coordinating butterflies onto the front and back of the envelopes.

I love how these turned out.  What do you think?  I hope you are all having a wonderful .

Take care of you.

Pauline x



No comments:

Post a Comment