Sunday 25 January 2015

Gold Foiling Using The New Heidi Swapp Minc

Sunday afternoon's are all about crafting for me and I'm sure many of you also.  I am so in love with the new Heidi Swapp Minc I cannot tell you and today I have been making some cards.  




I have used a few different font styles and sizes in all the cards.


The cards are all A5 and made using 300gsm hammered cardstock, gold mirror card and sequin.




I have purchased some new fonts online particularly for creating variety.


These last two cards I think apply to many of us ladies in our 40's and beyond lol.

I love making cards and I hope the people in my life who will receive these will love them as much as I do.

Hope you are all having a carefree and relaxing weekend.  Take care of you.

Pauline x









No comments:

Post a Comment