Sunday 18 January 2015

Handmade Glassine Gift Bag

Happy Sunday.  Today as always is all about gold and having fun creating and giving. 

On Friday I made some gold cards with my new Heidi Swapp Minc so today is all about gift wrapping them. 



I made the bag from a large sheet of glassine paper, yep you know I'm a hoarder and the stuff I have is pretty refi cultus hahaha. I wrapped the bag using Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper in black, added a doily and some paper flowers that I went round the edges with gold glitter and punched out a gold flower using the Blossom and Pansy punches and Gold Paper, all from Stampin' Up!  



I took a journaling card from the Love Story Project Life collection then stamped the sentiment onto it. The sentiment is from the new Spring/Summer catalogue and it's called Hello Life.  I added some sequin to add some sparkle. 



I also added a gold peg that I had attached a small charm and a dangle I made using gold, pearl and faux crystal beads onto a gold jewellery pin. It's this added dimension that truly makes a present even more extra special don't you think?



Then I wrapped it all up in black and white twine and it's all ready now to be mailed. 

I hope you are enjoying my gold themed projects. It's lovely to hear feedback so please leave a comment down below.  

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Take care of you. 

Pauline x




No comments:

Post a Comment