Friday 2 January 2015

Project Life 2015 Album

In 2015 I am going to try harder to complete a monthly page or spread. I would love to say I will do a daily log but I know this will never be practical for me. Project Life makes keeping the memories in a simple and quick format so why complicate life and set goals that will be unachievable?



I purchased this album a while ago as I love turquoise and I couldn't buy one from Stampin' Up! in this colour.  However, I have used SU products throughout and also some Becky Higgins filler cards too.

Although it will be a 2015 album I wanted to save my Christmas memories so I started early. 



This is the front page.  I have used Cherry Cobbler card stock from SU and a gold pen for writing.  I also used my crop-a-dile and the Itty Bitty circle punch to make some glitter reinforce rings, which adds sparkle as well as being practical.





I used the Becky Higgins app to create these photo layouts but also SU scrapbooking products to embellish all the pages.





 In the picture above I also used the hashtag stamps from Tim Holtz.



Then I started my 2015 album. 


In the picture above, the sentiment is from my stash and there is also a metal tag from Tim Holtz.  The 2015 is from the embellishment kit from SU Everyday Adventure PL set.





I made thie coin envelope myself and embellished it with PL stamp sets from SU.





Stampin' Up! have gorgeous Project Life sets, which I will be purchasing this year very soon. I love how their products all match and are so versatile. I have use my heart punch, banner punch, stamp sets and my most favourites their gold and gold glitter papers, they are amazing.

I also used the Becky Higgins app, which you can purchase using an iphone or iPad and then also purchase PL sets, which are great for collage printing and then simply slip them into your PL page pockets.  Simplicity at it's best. 

I printed my photos off using the Canon Selphy, which using the Becky Higgins app is easy, simply and an easy way to make instant collage sets.

If you are interested in Project Life or any of Stampin' Up! products either leave a message here on my blog, visit my Facebook site, Pollycraft or my Stampin' Up! site 

Many thanks. Take care of you. 

Pauline x
















No comments:

Post a Comment