Saturday 14 February 2015

Easter Baskets Stampin' Up! Style

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.  Hope you all relieved something special.

Despite it being Valentine's Day I have been busy making Easter baskets for my friend to give to her two favourite peeps.


I used the basket die from Stampin' Up! and stamped and cut out these lambs from the Storybook Friends set.  I then used my Sizzix EClips machine to cut out the bunny, carrots and words 'Egg Hunt'.  I then used my SU Stampin' Write markers to colour the nose, feet and heart on the bunny and then the carrot too.


The grass was cut using the EClips and the flowers using SU punches then I added black gems to the centres to create depth and dimension.  I also added the pompom trim in coral.  The butterflies were stamped and punched out then adhered to some clear plastic so it looks like they are hovering over the basket.  

Inside you will see a mini card I made so my friend can write a few words of love.


I used the Bow Builder punch to make the tag and the card in front is from my Project Life stash.  I used my Cinch to punch the holes then snipped the top to create a notepaper effect.


Inside is a mini card.  The gem inside the flower is from my huge stash of crafty things lol.

Here is the basket for the wee guy in her life.


I stamped my card with the stamp first to creat a wood effect before running it through my Sizzix BigShot to make the basket.  The eggs have been cut out using the EClips.


I used a mini brad to attach this handle and added a co-ordinating Cany Dot for effect.  I used my EClips to cut out mini eggs for the handle.  I love the dimension of the bunny, so cute.


Here is the envelope holder for this basket.


And the mini card inside.

So much fun.  Inside the basket are a few non edible treats right now but I will be adding a few chocolate ones before I give them to my friend.  I hope you all have a great weekend.  Take care of you.

Pauline x









No comments:

Post a Comment