Saturday 2 May 2015

Graphic 45 Two Tier Cards

It seems like a while since I have posted onto my blog or have made anything crafty.  There are some new Graphic 45 collections coming out soon and I thought I should try and use up what I have  before I can justify spending more money on new collections.

So today I have drawn inspiration off Pinterest and YouTube and found a fab two tier card, which I loved, so here they are.



These fit nicely into regular C6 envelopes and behind the larger tier is plenty space to write your sentiment.  I have left them blank so they will fit any purpose.

I have used a variety of paper and cut outs from the Couture collection 12x12, 8x8 and 6x6 paper pads.

I hope the new owner loves them as much as I do.

Thanks for dropping by.  Take care of you.

Pauline x



No comments:

Post a Comment