Saturday 6 June 2015

More Gift Bags Using Stampin' Up! Products

Stampin' Up! recently launched their new catalogue and that means I have lots and lots of retired products needing to be used in a meaningful way. 

Life at work is pretty tough and generally fully of too much negativity and sad things. So I'm aware I feel the need to spend my free time trying to balance this. To do this I make gifts and give things away. As much as I would dearly love to have my working life filled with crafting this hasn't been possible. My answer do what I love, give to others and watch the smiles.  Even if it's a single moment or helps people start the day with more positivity then that's a good thing, right?

So here are some more gift bags which will get sweet treats put inside for my hard working colleagues and friends. 












My motto is pay it forward. I love giving and enjoy being part of someone else's happiness. 

Hope you all have a great weekend. Take care of you. 

Pauline x










No comments:

Post a Comment