Sunday 28 June 2015

Seven Card Flush

Today I have been inspired by Keisha Campbell whose style I greatly admire.  I have used a layout she has made previously and I combined this with both my Stampjn' Up! And Teresa Colłins, Urban Market products.  

Here they are.


The middle hexagon has been raised on two Dimentionals and the hexagons on either side raised on one.


Each card has a different sentiment.


The butterflies were adhered using Crystal Effects.








The larger hexagons were punched using a hexagon punch, the smaller one's from the Hexagon die both from Stampin' Up!  The velum and rhinestones are also from SU.  The butterflies were punched using both the Elegant and Bitty butterfly punches.  The card is from Teresa Collins.  The vine background is a now retired embossing folder from SU also.

I hope your Sunday is full of sunshine and happiness.  Take care of you.

Pauline x









No comments:

Post a Comment