Monday 15 June 2015

Stampin' Up! Meets Heidi Swapp

Today I have made a card using some of my favourite products, off course Stampin' Up! is in there and gold, so of course I had to use my Heidi Swapp Minc and accessories.


I used a Sizzix thinlit to make the leaves using glassine, I have mounds of the stuff having made a wedding album.  These were layered under a Heidi Swapp gold embossed tag.  Next I used a retired piece of Designer Series Paper, one of my favourite so I only use tiny bits at a time lol.  I then used a Sizzix Bigz die in Basic Shapes for the large butterfly and Stampin' Up! Butterfly punch for the smaller one.  I used Graphic 45 core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock for both butterflies.  The 'Hi' and 'Love' tags are from Heidi Swapp also.

I finished the card off with Stampin' Up! Gold twine and sequin and gathered some basic white cotton thread to add some effect and dimension.

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I have making it.

Take care of you.

Pauline x

No comments:

Post a Comment