Thursday 25 June 2015

Tip Top Taupe From Stampin' Up!

Today's card continues to make use of Stámpin' Up!'s new 2015/2017 in colours.  I love Tip Top Taupe and find the versatility of this neutral card so wonderful to use.



I have used Tip Top a Taupe to layerwith Irresistably Yours with a tag made using a thinlit from the Project Life die set.  I again used retired designer Series Paper, my favourite so I am very nervous to be using it up lol.  I used my Dienamics die and ran this through my Big Shot a number of times to achieve these angles.  The silver peg is from my stash and added white thread to add layering and interest.  The butterfly was die cut in velum from a Sizzix Basic Shapes die.  I hope you are all having a wonderful day.  

Take care of you.

Pauline x






No comments:

Post a Comment