Wednesday 24 June 2015

Watermelon Wonder and Gold Card

Today's card continues with my gold and Watermelon Wonder theme.  I love this combination as it reminds me of summer corals and suntans.


I used the Star boarder punch to create the accents on the left then layered this on top of a strip of Watermelon Wonder.  I then lined up three words from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set and stamped in VersaMark onto card then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  Using my cinch I then replicated a notebook page.

Sizzix Basic Shapes die was then used to create the glitter and foil hearts in gold.  The sentiment comes from the Flower Patch stamp set and this was also heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  

A gold glitter dot was added and gold twine from SU also to pull it all together.

I hope you are enjoying my cards as much I enjoy making them for you to see.

Take care of you.

Pauline x

No comments:

Post a Comment