Tuesday 21 July 2015

Beautiful You

Well a few days I got some new goodies and this new Striped Cover Up and the pierced Tags dies from Die-namics you just know I love.  I feel over this past couple of months my passion for cards has increased ten fold and really developed too.


Here is my first use of the Striped Cover Up die, you know your going to see so much of it over the next few weeks.  I used two of the Pierced Tags and silver embossed onto the white tag using a Flowering Flourishes stamp and silver embossing powder from Stampin' Up!


Silver foil flowers added to envelope and Signo White pen to centre of flowers.


The "you" is from the Hello You die set, the card is Pink Pirouette, Smoky Slate and Basic Gray.  The flowers are punch from the Itty Bitty punch set, "beautiful" is from Express Yourself stamp set, stamped in Basic Black and die cut using the Stitched Rectangles set from Die-nanics.  The brads I have had for years and used to use when I made mini albums, these can be seen in my much earlier blogs using Graphic 45 collections.

Too much fun, I'm off to make another card.  Take care of you.

Pauline x


No comments:

Post a Comment