Friday 3 July 2015

Butterfly Delights Cards

For today's post I have taken inspiration from Keisha Campbell on Pinteret who I greatly admire.  Her work I find romantic, creative and completely up to date with respect to card making.

Here are my takes on her card.


Here I used retired DSP and Basic Gray card, which I embossed using my Big Shot.  


For the butterfly I first die cut this using the Sizzix Basic Shapes die in pearlised thick cream card and then a layer of velum.  I then added a medium sized rhinestone from Stampin' Up!


I used white ribbon tied together in the middle with some white cotton thread and the adhered using Crystal Effects.  The hexagons were punched using a punch from SU and the large octagon was made using my Sizzix Eclipse machine and are 3".

All the DSP has since retired from SU.  I really need to buy new paper.  I chose to leave the cards all without any specific sentiment so they can be used for any occasion.

I hope today has brought you giggles and smiles.  Take care of you.

Pauline x



No comments:

Post a Comment