Thursday 16 July 2015

Colour Q Weekly Challenge

This week's Colour Q  challenge had me reaching for my new goodies and whilst I was assembling my card even more were delivered so of course I had to use them lol.  It is also Secondary Colours day over at Summer School at the MFT blog, this will be entered there too.


The base card is Blushing Bride and stamped with Brushstrokes.  I actually started with the Summer Starfruit but chose differently once it was stamped.  The card behind the butterfly is Summer Starfruit stamped using Writing Notes and I found some thin white wire in my stash. 


My new goodies - Die-namics Pierced Tags, so I had to use one, or two in this card.  The first is on the front.  The "happy" is a die from Hello You with the "birthday" is another die stamped in Rich Razzleberry on another tag.  The Itty Bitty flower punches used throughout.


Lots of layering.  Pretty.  Why not head over to Colour Q and check out what other great projects there are, click here


You can also click here to go over to the MFT blog and check out their Summer School tips.

I hope your day is pretty great too.  Take care of you.  

Pauline x



2 comments:

  1. How pretty is this? I LOVE your layering on the card front. The inside is as adorable as the outside!! Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute summer card! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete