Wednesday 22 July 2015

Colour Q Weekly Challenge

For this week's Colour Q challenge I succumbed to the balloon craze that's going around. I'm not really a balloon person but thought I would give it a go.

I used my Sizzix Eclips to make the balloons as I don't have any dies or stamps. I made several different sizes and used one as a negative space stamping my Sweater Stitch stamp from My Favorite Things underneath.  I also used Calypso Coral instead as this is a very close match. 

I used the Eclips to create some balloon strings too. I stamped the balloons with a dots stamp from the Wonderful Wings set. I used the new White Perfect Accents from Stampin' Up! and using s blue Sharpie coloured them in. 

Well that's this card. Hope you enjoyed it and I will see you again tomorrow.  Why not head over to the Colour Q blog and check out the other designs.  Click here






No comments:

Post a Comment