Saturday 4 July 2015

Gold Glitter and Mint Macaron Card

Stampin' Up! New colours for 2015/2017 are glorious and I particularly love Mint Macaron.  This shade works perfectly with either silver or gold.  For today's card I chose gold.


I used Mint Macaron for my base, gold velum to make an envelope and both gold foil and glimmer paper to punch the tiny hearts. 

I made the bow with the Bow Builder punch and assembled this with hot glue.  I sandwiched a gold paperclip in between and this can come off the card to keep in a diary or personal journal.

The butterfly was punched from the Bitty punch and to coordinate I used my Crop-a-Dile to punch tiny gold circle to decorate down the centre from the gold glimmer card.

Pretty.  Hope today brings you peace and happiness.  Take care of you.

Pauline x

No comments:

Post a Comment