Thursday 2 July 2015

Gold, Navy and Pink Card

Some days you just feel as if it's not coming together.  I knew what I wanted to do but when I started I really struggled.  Here it is....



This is the Stitched die from Dienamics.


I like it but I'm not really loving it, maybe it's the circles.  I wanted to use them as other cards I have seen look amazing, but it's so out of my comfort zone as I'm usually a straight line kinda girl lol.

I do love the butterfly, it's one from the Heidi Swapp collection and I foiled it with gold foil in the Minc.

I then used a strip of gold glimmer card from Stampin' Up! just to get back to my comfort zone lol. The pink is from my stash and the gray is Basic Gray fro SU.  The sentiment has been heat embossed with gold embossing powder from SU also the die cut using a Dienamics die.  The small butterflies were punched from the Bitty butterfly punch with the tiny gold spots punched from my Crop-A-Dile and adhered with Glossy Accents.

Well I hope you love this card and appreciate more than myself.    I like it lol, but just don't love it.  I feel awful admitting this, please forgive me.

Take care of you.

Pauline x

No comments:

Post a Comment