Monday 6 July 2015

Golden Wonder

Today's post is just delightful.  As you would have seen from yesterday's post I am making use of my new Die-namics Blueprints 15 die set.  I am loving it.  This set is just so versatile.


Sorry about the lighting, it was early evening and this picture doesn't do the cards any justice, I wish I had pulled out my light box now!


The card base is Whisper White and then Crumb Cake.  The inner die cut has been gold heat embossed using VersaMark and Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, one of my favourites for creating different effects.  This time I stamped several times up the card and flipped the stamp every time I stamped to create even more of a difference.


I also used gold foil paper and glimmer paper for the heart.  The sentiment was also gold heat embossed.  The sequin and all the products are otherwise Stampin' Up!


The inside has also been layered with mats for definition and gold sequin also added to embellish.  I love the gold foil envelope liner.  How wonderful would it be to receive this card.  I would love it.

I hope your Monday is more gold than blue.  Take care of you.

Pauline x




No comments:

Post a Comment