Friday 10 July 2015

I Love My Blueprints 15 Die-namics Die Set

Ok, I do have an obsession with my new Die-namics Blueprints 15 die set.  With such amazing shapes and angles it's easy to create something beautiful and I'm loving how my cards are turning out.



I have used retired DSP, Crumb Cake, Sky Blue and Silver Foil paper all from Stampin' Up!  The inner die cut and the butterflies have all been raised on Dimensionals with rhinestones in the centre of the butterflies and on the edges for decoration.


White cotton thread has been used for interest and decoration.


The butterfly is Crumb Cake and velum.  The whole page has also been raised on Dimensionals.


Inside are die cuts using the Stitched Rectangle set also from Die-namics and Sky a Blue card.  The sentiment has been stamped in black Archival ink and raised on Dimensionals with a rhinestone added for decoration.

I'm not sure when my obsession will end but I will try and use some other products do not yo bore you all lol.  Hope your day has been good fun.  Take care of you.

Pauline x







No comments:

Post a Comment