Sunday 5 July 2015

Monochrome Crumb Cake And White Cards

Here is a mini series of cards.  I usually only make one of each card but now and again when I find a design I adore I make an exception but with a little variation.  Here we go......



The inner mat has been stamped in Sahara Sand with Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, a staple of mine for creating texture and interest.





Although the cards are all white I decided to use a cream envelope just for some contrast and as usual even the envelope has to get some decoration.  I always think the excitement starts with recieving the card so seeing a decorated envelope leads to interest about what is inside.  Don't you agree?

Well I hope today is a day of rest for you but I suspect like me that means catching up on housework and preparing meals for the coming week lol.  Take care of you.

Pauline x

Ps.  Since making this card I have added to it, I love it even more now.


See you back here tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment