Wednesday 15 July 2015

Navy and Crushed Curry Card

Do any of you start with a concept in your head, or a design, and when you're finished it is nothing like you started with, with this card that's what happened lol.  I started with a very firm idea of what I thought I wanted and an hour later it's entirely different.  Ah well just as well I like the finished result.




When I started I was having a white 'you', then it was navy and lastly it's Smoky Slate.  I wasn't having a peg then I did and where the navy triangle came from I have no idea, it just happened all on its own bwhahaha.

The background I very lightly stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink using a Gorgeous Grunge stamp.  

Leave me a comment if these things happen to you to, I can't be the only one!  Take care of you.

Pauline x




No comments:

Post a Comment