Tuesday 7 July 2015

New Stampin' Up! Goodies

Don't we just love it when Mr Brown has been. 

Here is what I have been making with my new products that arrived today. 


I also added a die cut butterfly in glassine paper and added a rhinestone to the centre. The butterfly has been raised on Dimensionals as has the "birthday". The "happy" I adhered with a little Crystal Effects on each end and the middle leaving the rest to rest where it naturally wants too. I then added Crystal Effects to the outside of the "happy" and to the butterfly and when dried this will be glossy and gives an additional layer of interest.   A silver sequin and mini rhinestones were added too. 


My 5 new products in the above card alone are the new thicker Whisper White card for card bases, pink pirouette ink and card, Watercolor Wings stamp set and die combo, Happy You die set and the Rotary Alphabet stamp.  The card bases were die cut using my Die-maniacs Blueprints 15 die set. 

Oh what fun I have had. 


First I played with different cour combinations stamping with the 3 different layered stamps. 


Then using the middle stamp for the smaller set I stamped onto the larger butterfly so using 4 stamp layering.  I really like the 4 layers, it just adds more depth and interest and I think I will do this every time now. 

For the butterfly on the card above I used Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant in case you were wondering. Then I made another.  This is Pink Pirouette and Melon Mamba.


The middle die cut butterfly this time is velum, thicker than glassine, and there are 3 mini rhinestones along the middle.


Here is the inside of both cards.

Oh and Djokovic won at Wimbledon, he was always going to wasn't he ?  

Ok, bye for now. Come back tomorrow for another card. Take care of you. 

Pauline x









No comments:

Post a Comment