Thursday 9 July 2015

Pals Paper Arts Weekly Challenge

This week over at Pals Paper Arts the weekly challenge is all about colours.  This week's colours are



so here is what I have made. 


 I had just finished a FaceTime with family in USA and was reminded of a wee boy's birthday coming up so here was my excuse to get playing.  

Balloons are everywhere just now, do I have any, nope so I made my own lol.  I used my now go to favourites Blueprints 15 die set and using the heart die cut 3 hearts for my balloons. For the background I used my next new favourite new for my own birthday today and stamped with Sweater Knit from My Favorite Things, believe it or not in Real Red!

I then die cut 3 "happy"'s from Stampin' Up! Pacific Point card, adhered them together with Crystal Effects to create great depth and dimension and adhered this to the background with the Crystal Effects also.   The "birthday" I stamped in Pacific Point ink using the Rotary Alphabet stamp from Stampin' Up! also. This was raised on foam dots. 

This wee dancing dude is a Stampotique stamp who I love dearly. He is my go to stamp for little dudes. I stood him in Nlsck Archival ink fussy cut him out and raised him on foam dots. I was instructed by my daughter not to colour him in so that is why he has been left naked lol. String I had in my stash was then adhered to the back of the balloons using a glue dot then positioned behind his hand to look like he is holding on to them. 

I die cut out of silver foil also this wee guy's dance floor using a die from the Blueprints 15 set.  


Inside I die cut Pacific Point card out and rather than layering with white card I decided we will write in white pen instead. So I hand wrote a wee sentiment instead and will fill it out tomorrow before posting it off. 

So that's my card. Why not head over to the Pals Paper Arts paper and check out what everyone else has been creating. Click here

Thanks for dropping by. Take care of you. 

Pauline x





3 comments:

  1. The heart balloons are genius! Thank you so much for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Pauline! I LOVE the heart balloons...and the little dancing dude is just the cutest fella ever! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pauline - what a fun card. Happy birthday to your wee boy! Thanks for playing along with this week's PPA Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete