Friday 31 July 2015

Simple Butterfly Card

Today's post is a little bit of Project Life, Stampin' Up! and Blueprints 15 from Die-namics and my entry into this week's Freshly Made Sketches weekly challenge.

This is an A2 card and the card base and front were die cut using my Die-namics set.  I then used some retired DSP for the large accent.  I cut two flags also from retired DSP and cut down a Project Life card I creased and folded it in half. 

I then die cut the butterfly from my Sizzix Basic Shapes die and stapled this to the Project Life card. I placed Dimensionals behind and adhered this to the flags. I then added rhinestones for interest. 





On the inside I die cut using Die-maniacs Stitched Rectangles set one from DSP and the other Whisper White.  I then stamped my sentiment die cut it and raised it on Dimensionals also. 

Here are two more cards I have made following the same theme. 




For this card I stamped the base accent in Sahara Sand using a Gorgeous Grunge stamp from the set and added sequin to embellish it.

Simple but very pretty. Hope you think so too. 

Why not head over to Freshly Made Sketches blog, click HERE



Take care of you. 

Pauline x


2 comments:

  1. Love all of your layers, patterns and colors! Very cool! Glad shared,this at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards! Love the different mixes of DSPs and that fun wooden arrow! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete