Wednesday 22 July 2015

Take 2

Laugh you probably will but I really hate my last card, the one with the balloons.  It took me ages to make to, but it just wasn't working.  So I made another one, this came together quicker # comfort zone.  I do like to challenge myself and it probably shapes rather than colour and the balloon card was just too much for me but I will leave it up for you to comment upon should you wish.


Now how pretty is this card lol.


And as always the inside gets a bit of decorating too.  I purposely leave thank you cards blank in case the giver wants to write more and needs more blank space.



Ok, I can rest now.  Hope your day has been fun, why not come back tomorrow to see another card then.  In case you aren't coming from my first link, click  here to go over to the Colour Q blog.


Take care of you.

Pauline x


2 comments:

  1. Sweet...adorable and just plain cute! Love your wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layers. I love your design! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete