Wednesday 29 July 2015

TGIF The Follow-Up

I have a second card I am submitting the TGIF weekly challenge 'clean and simple'.  Here it is.




The card stock is all Stampin' Up!  Timeless Elegance is the background with Very Vanilla and Basic Black.  The sentiment is from the Hello You die set in gold foil and gold heat embossed.  Inside I used the Itty Bitty Heart punch and the Hearts Border punch with gold glimmer paper.  

The black accents are from my stash and I have used Die-namics dies.


Well I'm off to make more cards as its raining once again here in wet Carnoustie.  Hope your day is sunny and bright.  Take care of you.

Pauline x



1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite color combos! Love those bold stripes too!
    Thanks for playing along with this weeks TGIF Challenge!

    ReplyDelete