Monday 20 July 2015

#tgifc12 Weekly Challenge

Today's card has many of my favourite things; Dotty Angles stamped the entire length of the page from Stampin' Up!, this is stamped in Antique Linen Distress Ink and die cut using Blueprints 15 die set from Die-namics, "happy" from the 'Hello You' die set from SU die cut in Whisper White and the bottom card is also WW die cut from B15 set.  

I wanted a very light background yet despite owning more than 100 ink pads I struggled with what I wanted, even this ink is darker than I would have liked.


I have used a Project Life card die cut using Stitched Rectangles from Die-namics and a silver embossed flag which was stamped with my SU Woodgrain stamp then heat embossed with silver embossing powder, also from SU.  The silver peg is from my stash and adhered with Glue Dots from SU.  The "happy" is simply held in place by the peg.


For the inside layer I chose Very Vanilla from SU die cut using Stitched Rectangles, stamped a sentiment from SU and again die cut this using Stitched Rectangles.  This has been raised on foam dots.


The entire page is on Dimentionals as is the middle rectangle and the butterfly.  The card has been embellished with silver sequin and rhinestones.  The envelope is Very Vanilla and stamped.

Why not head over to the #tgifc12 page, click here


I hope you have enjoyed this card.  See you tomorrow hopefully with another exciting and inspiring card.  Take care of you.

Pauline x




No comments:

Post a Comment