Thursday 6 August 2015

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge

Today's card I have made for the Freshly Made Sktches Weekly challenge.


I have used Timeless Elegance collection from Stampin' Up!, Hello You framelits from SU also and Die-namics Blueprints 15 and Pierced Tag dies on Very Vanilla card stock.

The silver glimmer heart is punched using SU Itty Bitty heart punch and Glimmer Paper.  The twine is also from SU and the peg from my stash.

Why not head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out other cards and projects.

I hope you have a great day.  Take care of you.

Pauline x


2 comments:

  1. What a great take on the sketch! I love the monochromatic colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! This DSP screams elegant to me and I love it paired with Basic Black and Glimmer Paper! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete