Saturday 22 August 2015

Freshly Made Sketches Weekly Challenge

This week for the FMS challenge I have been busy making a new card.


First I taped off an area across my card with some washi tape.  I then used Stampin' Up! stamp Dotty Angles.  Using the circle stamp and black ink I turned this around to create the top and lower parts.

I used gold foil paper from SU and the 'happy' framelit from the Hello You set adhering this only in parts across the blank space.  I used the Rotary Alphabet stamp, die cut this and used Dimensionals.  

I used black dots to create some dimension and some glimmer paper hearts to embellish.

Why not head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out other entries.

I hope you are having a wonderful day and you come back tomorrow for another card.  Take care of you. 

Pauline x





3 comments:

  1. Fun card! Love the sparkle of gold! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches to celebrate our 200th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black/white/gold combination on this pretty card. The little hearts add a sweet touch. Thanks for joining us in our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant way to use that stamp! Love this idea! Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete