Tuesday 4 August 2015

Happy Birthday

I am so in love with my Die-namics dies right now, I'm getting kind of obsessed lol.  Today's card used lots of die cutting, both Die-namics and Stampin' Up!  Here it is.

I have used the Stripes Cover Up die with black card over Whisper White.  I used the stitched circle from the Blueprints 15 set to create two of the flowers and my 1 3/4" punch from SU for the larger one.  I used my Scribbles die for inside the flowers in Whisper White and a cream card from the Co-ordinations pack from Graphic 45.  The leaves are from the Flower Patch die set from SU.

The "hello" die has been die cut three times in white and adhered with Glossy Accents.  Dimensionals have been used throughout.

The leaves here are from the Bouquet Bigz die from SU.

The "birthday" was stamped using my SU Rotary alphabet stamp and die cut using Stitched Rectangles from Die-namics.  Rhinestones have been added to embellish.

I hope you have enjoyed this card and I hope you will return tomorrow to see another card then.  Take care of you.

Pauline x




No comments:

Post a Comment