Tuesday 11 August 2015

Happy Birthday


Today's card has been made using Project Life cards die cut using my Pierced Tags die set from Die-namics. 


The "happy" was die cut from black Bazzill card using Hello You framelits from Stampin' Up!  The butterfly has been die cut using Bold Butterfly die set also from SU using Teresa Collins collection Urban Market.

The background has been stamped using Grout Gray from My Favorite Things using Woodgrain from SU.


Inside I have punch silver glimmer paper hearts using the Itty Bitty heart punch.


A silver peg has been added from my stash.  The back of the tags were also raised using foam Dimensionals with the peg adhered using Glue Dots from SU.  THE 'birthday' sentiment has been stamped using the Rotary Alphabet stamp from SU.

I hope you like this card, please leave a comment and I hope you drop by tomorrow to see some more.  Take care of you.

Pauline x



No comments:

Post a Comment