Friday 21 August 2015

Hello Friend

This card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.

I used my Emboss Buddy first to stop any static and powder sticking where it wasn't wanted. I then stamped using Gorgeous Grunge and VersaMark. I used gold embossing powder from Stampin' Up!  


I then used the Zig Zag circle dies from Die-namics to make a half circle in vellum then also used the Stitched Rectangle set to make a faux stitched line. 


I die cut a 'hello' using a SU set Hello You and some Tim Holtz stickers to embellish.  I also used some wee gold sequin adhering these with Glossy Accents and stamped a couple of arrows in Versafine black ink using a stamp from the Project Life SU stamp set. 


Inside I used some gold glimmer paper from SU and the Bitty heart punch and more wee sequin to embellish.  I also used the largest die from the Stitched Rectangle set for a layered writing mat. 



I hope you have enjoyed this card and hope you come back tomorrow for another look at a new card. Take care of you. 

Pauline x

No comments:

Post a Comment