Wednesday 26 August 2015

It's All About Happy

Today's card is back to my signature style so to speak, if you think I have a signature style. It's all about the happy and the butterfly. Here it is.


I used Smoky Slate card from Stampin' Up! as my base. I stamped My Favorite Things Typewriter Text stamp with Night of Navy ink from SU and the Dotty Angles  stamp set from SU using Grout Gray from MFT Stamps.  I then used the angled dies from Die-maniacs Blueprints 18 set and adhered these to the Smoky Gray base. 


Using the Pierced Tag set and Fluttering Hearts dies from MFT Stamps I layered this using foam to the card. 

I die cut the butterfly using SU Bold Butterfly framelit and Teresa Collins paper collection Urban Market.  I stamped a sentiment from the Clearly Sentimental set from MFT Stamps stamping into a piece from the Urban Market collection, cut this and raised both the sentiment and the butterfly off the page using Dimensionals. 


Inside I used the Stitched Rectangle and Zig Zag Square dies sets from Die-namics and layered these adding a silver glimmer paper punched heart from SU. 

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this card and consider coming back tomorrow to see another. Take care of you. 

Pauline x


No comments:

Post a Comment