Saturday 1 August 2015

MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge

What a great sketch this week, takes me out of my comfort zone as its all about the circles, and you will know if you read my blogs circles make me very uncomfortable lol.  Here is my card.


I used Black Distress ink and my Stampin' Up! stencil for the background and used the large stitched die from Blueprints 15 from Die-namics.  I then stamped Sweater Stitch from My Favorite Things in Pool Party ink from SU then die cut this using my very new Zig Zag Stitch Circle set.  The smaller circle I stamped in Pool Party and used my SU Writing Noes stamp.


The butterfly is from DCWV Neon Set and I used SU Bold Butterfly die.  The peg, of which I have dozens, is from my stash.  The silver velum sheet is also from SU.


Although this circle looks pink its actually white lol!  

A great sketch and helps me challenge my circle fear lol.  Why not head over to the MFT Sketch Challenge page and check out what other folk have designed.  Click HERE


Hope you're having a terrific day.  Take care of you.

Pauline x





2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! I love the stenciling and the clothespin for the body of the butterfly! So glad you joined us at MFT!

    ReplyDelete