Tuesday 18 August 2015

My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge

This week's sketch challenge over at #mftstamps was so much fun.


I started by using Whimsical Wishes stamp and Black Archival ink stamped the lines stamp onto white card.  I then used the circle die from Blueprints 18 and a larger one from the Zig Zag set to make the circles and initially p,aced them reverse side up in position on my card.


I used my Embossing Buddy from Stampin' Up! To prepare my card then using the scribbles stamp and VersaMark I stamped all around the card.  I then removed my two circles and heat embossed the scribbles with gold embossing powder from SU.


I used the Hello You framelits to make the 'happy' and the Rotary Alphabet stamp for the birthday, both from SU.  I adhered the first 'p' to the butterfly with Glossy Accents then used glue dots for behind the peg.

The butterfly is the Neon stack from DCWV and I used the Bold Butterfly framelit from SU.


Inside I stamped the line stamp again in Black and die cut a Scribbles from gold foil paper from SU to accent.

Here is the #mftstamps sketch challenge, I hope you have enjoyed my interpretation.


A great challenge I'm sure you agree.  Why not head over to the My Favorite Things  blog and check out what other folk have been up to.  Take care of you.

Pauline x







No comments:

Post a Comment