Monday 24 August 2015

Specially For The Crafty Owl

Today I received a lovely surprise, a wonderful card and some Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!  I don't have any of this and have been swithering whether to buy it or not, and it seems it is now on my list lol.

So here is the card I made just for Joanne.


Some Tip Top Taupe as the base stamping with Sahara Sand on Typewriter Text stamp and Grout Gray on the Dotty Angles stamp.  


This is the gold DSP and I die cut a tag and used Bold Butterfly and gold velum with white hammered card underneath.


I added gold sequin from my stash and the sentiment is from My Favorite Things.


I hope you have enjoyed this extra blog and Joanne it had to be the gold just got you as you're precious xxx. See you tomorrow with another card.  Take care of you.

Pauline x






No comments:

Post a Comment