Sunday 2 August 2015

TGIF Monthly Challenge Remix


Over on the TGIF blog there is a monthly remix opportunity to take at least two of the past months challenges and 'mix them up'.  So I have chosen to combine the #tgif11 sketch challenge and #tgif12, which was to use anything 'brand new'.  Here is my take on this.


The Timeless Elegance Designer Series a Paper is brand new and the tags were the sketch challenge.


Also, for me, Hello You die set is new this month.  Although I have used the set extensively I have only had the set a number of weeks.




So I am really please with how this card has turned out.  Why not head over to the TGIF challenge blog and check out what other folk have been up to, click HERE



Thanks for dropping by, why not come back tomorrow and check out tomorrow's card.  Take care of you.

Pauline x








1 comment:

  1. I just love all the layers! Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing it for this weeks TGIF Challenege!

    ReplyDelete