Thursday 27 August 2015

Think Happy, Be Happy.

Today's card uses Teresa Collins Urban Market collection and Die-namics from My Favorite Things.


I used the large stitched die from Blueprints 15 after stamping the Pinstripe stamp from My Favorite Things and Grout Gray ink, also from MFT Stamps.


I used black Bazzill card and white embossing powder from Stampin' Up!  The stamp used for the sentiment is MFT Stamp Clearly Sentimental.


The silver thread is from Stampin' Up!, the rhinestones from my stash and the black accents are from the Urban Market collection.


Inside I die cut using Die-namics Stitched Rectangles with black Bazzill card and white from my stash.

I hope you have enjoyed this card and come back tomorrow to see another one.  Take care of you.

Pauline x




No comments:

Post a Comment