Monday 3 August 2015

Tip Top Taupe Sublime

Today's card is a mix of Tip Top Taupe from Stampin' Up!, Die-namics from My Favorite Things of course, and yellow card from Bazzill and DCWV.   Here it is.


I used the Die-namics die Stripes Cover Up from MFT Stamps and Tip Top Taupe from SU. I replaced the inlays with Whisper White from SU.  I then adhered this to yellow Bazzill card stock, which has been die cut using the large stitched die from Die-namics Blueprints15 set. 


The butterfly is die cut from Sizzux Basic Shapes Bigz die using DCWV Collage Stack. This paper stack has never been released in the UK and I had a friend ship it from the U.S. especially for me. It has been a great collection, well loved and well used.  The tag is Mint Macaron from SU die cut using the Pierced Tag Stax from Die-namics.  


The heart is also from the Basic Shapes die using SU emboss resist paper that was available during Sale A Bration. This has been placed in a Dimensional from SU, as has the butterfly. Silver thread has been used behind the butterfly, this is also from SU. 

Lastly stickers from Tim Holtz, tiny butterflies using a punch from my stash and rhinestones from SU have been used to embellish the card. 


On the inside the same tiny butterflies have been punched from the Bazzill card with rhinestones added to adorn them. 

I hope you have enjoyed today's card. Please leave a comment if you wish and come back tomorrow for another card.  Take care of you. 

Pauline x








No comments:

Post a Comment